Two top paying PTC sites.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Neobux strategy...

I came across an interesting post yesterday in a forum i was directed to. It claimed to make it possible to earn $5000 per month using the Neobux site without investing a dime. After reading up on it, it actually sounds completely possible to do so! It works off the idea of buying referrals every week and building your referrals from a measly 3 up to 2000 in as little as 5 months.

This is the key that it posed:

Earn $1 on Neobux. Don't cash out yet, put that dollar into your rental balance, purchase 3 referrals. This will only cost 75c, but wait till you have the whole dollar, you may need to spend 8c per referral to recycle if they are not active. Turn auto pay on so that your referrals will continue to be repurchased every month.

Everytime you earn another dollar, do the same, eventually when your weekly earnings are large enough you may want to start purchasing more than 3, maybe 10, 20 or even 100 per week! Just make sure you have enough left over in your rental balance to cover recycling costs.

With neobux, your referrals will stay under you for as long as you pay for them and they are active. So if your referrals are active you will keep that same referral, if not then 8c will be deducted to recycle them for an active one.

Non active referrals is where people generally lose money doing this, but if you put the extra in to cover recycling costs then in theory you won't lose out at all!


After having read this I decided to push it a bit further an add some extra ways to make it work a bit quicker.

For Australian viewers, there is a site called CarrotReviews.com.au where you can review an Australian website, for a new review you earn $5, for a secondary review you earn $2. You can only earn $30 per month with this site, but the extra cash I'm intending to use on Neobux to purchase more referrals.

This site is legit, I myself have recieved payments, minimum payout is $10, my last one was $12 straight to my paypal, it took approx 1-2 days to be authorised in my account, but it showed instantly from the moment i clicked pay me.

For international viewers I'm sure you have ways to earn a few extra bucks here and there to put into paypal to use on Neobux. Minimum amount you can put into Neobux is $5. So I suggest you put $10 into your Neobux account and use $5 to buy 20 referrals. then the next week, do the same. Your referrals will rise considerably doing this.

This is a method I am in the process of doing and will keep you updated on my progress.

Good Luck to you all and I hope this has been helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment