Two top paying PTC sites.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Day One!

Well, It's day one of using my below strategy. So far so good. I have a list of 12 PTC sites mostly bux sites that I have signed up to and am checking daily. I have already been able to purchase 2 referrals on one site and 2 on another. So far this has earned me $0.10. Not a lot you say, no it'd not I say... But this is the argument I had with someone, if I'm earning $0.10 a day from 2 referrals... Then how much will I earn a day when i reach 1000 referrals?

The answer is $50.00 a day... now THAT's pretty good money. Having this process work on 12 PTC sites!!! Anyone? 12X $50?... $600?... a day?... yeah...

Well here is my list of PTC's I'm using, unfortunately not all allow renting referrals, so really my above calculation is a little over estimated.



A lot like Neobux 4 ads per day, though check maybe twice a day as i found a 5th ad by doing so.
Pays $0.01 per click, $0.005 per referral click, $0.78 for 3 referrals, recycle cost I'm not sure on but should be either $0.08 - $0.10.


NeoBux is a great site and where I had my strategies based upon.
Pays $0.01 per click, $0.005 per referral click, 3 referrals cost $0.75 and recycle for $0.08.


Clixsense usually has 4 ads a day, upgraded members can find over 20 per day. You can't rent referrals but if you can refer them yourself then the rewards are still marginal!
Pays $0.01 per click, $0.01 when you refer someone, $2.00 if they upgrade (this is then residual when they renew) and 10% of their ad purchases.


Paid2YouTube.com
PaidToYouTube is a great site, 5-20 ads daily, and other ways to easily earn.
Pays $0.01 per click, $0.005 per referral click, $0.01 per referral comment, $0.10 per referral subscription, 5 referrals cost $7.50 to buy.



PaidToViewTube is very similar to the above site, except the earnings are slightly different and different ways to earn.
Pays $0.03 per click, 10% of referrals clicks, unfortunately you can't purchase referrals though.



GPTCashCow, great site with more thn 15 clicks daily. Complete offers and simple ad clicks available.
Pays $0.001 - $0.01 per click, 20% of referral clicks and 5% of referral purchases. Once again you can't purchase referrals.



Bux.io is another great bux site, payment proofs all over the web! You can buy referrals here.
Pays $0.01 per click, $0.005 per referral click, cost per referral depends on amount you purchase, 5-29 costs $1.25 each 30-99 costs $0.99 each etc etc.


BuX.ee: You Will Succeed With Us!
Bux.ee has 4-6 ads daily and occasionally mini ads worth half as much.
Pays $0.01 per click, $0.005 per referral click, referrals cost from $2.50 for 10 and up.



IvBux isn't a great site, low click payout, but still worthy for the effort.
Pays $0.005 per click, $0.001 per referral click, costs $0.25 per referral for 30 days and $0.10 to recycle.



SteadyCashPtc is great, normal rates but heaps of referrals to buy.
Pays $0.01 per click, $0.005 per referral click, costs $0.50 per referral for 30 days and $0.10 to recycle.


Well that's my list of PTC's. However, there is another site I feel I should mention, it's called MyLot. It is a social community formed like a forum, the bonus being that they actually PAY you to be a part of it.

Pays $0.01 per discussion commented on, $0.04 per discussion started, $0.10 ber blog post and 25% of referrals earnings.

Happy earnings, keep reading below to utilise strategies to turn each of these sites into residual income!

No comments:

Post a Comment