My favourite PTC site at the moment isn't quite a PTC site. Same theory, clicking to view a site and get paid, but it pays to view You Tube videos. You get paid $0.01 for every video you view, each day more are added. I.E. The first day I only had 3 videos to view, the second I had 5, then the third login I had 7. This program also works on a referral system where you earn $0.005 per video your referrals view. You can also view the comments section where you get paid $0.10 for comments you leave on YouTube videos. This site is FREE to sign up to. Payments can be made to PayPal at $10.00. Here is the link:
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
My first actual PTC to post is called Jill's Click Corner. The ads don't pay much, but there are so many to click that if you have the time you can actually earn more than higher paying PTC's with minimal clicks. This site has a referral system also where you earn 10% of your downlines click earnings. This carrys on for 5 tiers, second tier 5%, third tier 3%, fourth tier 2% and fifth tier 1% of earnings. Payment can be made through a few different ways, including PayPal and AlertPay with minimum withdrawal of $1.00. Here is the link:
The next PTC I have is called Wishing Well PTC. This is a fairly new PTC that I'm still a little iffy about, but it seems legit and I haven't found much to say otherwise. Clicks aren't worth a lot, but like I have said your real money comes from referrals and earnings from your downline, not just your clicking. Here is the link:
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
Another PTC I have been using is Clixsense. This is possibly the best PTC to work a downline from. Here is a table to show you just how much you could earn monthly with clixsense referrals.
Level Referrals Upgrades Commission
Yourself
1 5 3 $6.00
2 25 15 $15.00
3 125 75 $75.00
4 625 375 $375.00
5 3125 1875 $3,750.00
Totals 3,905 2,343 $4,221.00
This is based on you referring 5 people, who in turn refer 5 people each, who refer another 5 people each, and so on for 5 levels. This is RESIDUAL income, which means as long as these referred people regularly use clixsense then you can earn $4,221 every month... Imagine if you referred 10 people, who in turn referred another 10 each... hmm. The downside is, unless every 3 out of 5 members upgrades you wont make nearly as much, but after people see this table and realise they can earn enough to cover the cost within a few weeks they will eventually upgrade. Sending you the profit! Here is the link:

The last PTC I'll mention is called Astro Bux. They pay $0.01 per click an have small payout. this is along the same lines as Clixsense where more referrals make you more money. Here is the link:

Well there is my list of PTC's that I use. In my next post I'll show you exactly how to get your referrals up and find ways to keep them growing!
This is based on you referring 5 people, who in turn refer 5 people each, who refer another 5 people each, and so on for 5 levels. This is RESIDUAL income, which means as long as these referred people regularly use clixsense then you can earn $4,221 every month... Imagine if you referred 10 people, who in turn referred another 10 each... hmm. The downside is, unless every 3 out of 5 members upgrades you wont make nearly as much, but after people see this table and realise they can earn enough to cover the cost within a few weeks they will eventually upgrade. Sending you the profit! Here is the link:
The last PTC I'll mention is called Astro Bux. They pay $0.01 per click an have small payout. this is along the same lines as Clixsense where more referrals make you more money. Here is the link:
Well there is my list of PTC's that I use. In my next post I'll show you exactly how to get your referrals up and find ways to keep them growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment